We recently received a review on Trip advisor or rather a disgruntle comment from a potential guest that didn't have the opportunity to stay at our family inn.
Their displacement was due to.... as she put it....
Two phone calls. Referred to website. Three emails. One response with wrong dates to the request. Unable to book anniversary trip. Found other accommodations.Very frustrating experience, especially in what is supposed to be a very competitive market during tough economic times.
In this case the guest didn't call during office hours, The email request they entered had the wrong dates.....and yes the actual dates requested were unavailable.
We are small on space with ENORMOUS request. We truly answer and respond to each and every email/phone call we receive. As a family business we take this more personal and because of this we respond and treat our visitors and potential visitors more compassionately then a larger commercial business.
There are many advantages to being a small family inn. We are able to respond to the needs of smaller and personal request that would otherwise go overlooked by a larger commercial business. Because we take the time to pay attention to these detailed request it takes a bit longer to get to everyone.
We thank God for the success of our cozy inn with all of our new family and friends we have made through the years.
Best methods of reaching us ALWAYS is via email. Because of different phone connections, language interpretations and time zones conversing via email affords us the possibilities to communicate clearly with details of our units, amenities and availabilities.
Top 7 reasons why you might not be able to get a quick response or accommodated:
1. You filled the contact form out with missing contact information such as your email address/ Name / telephone number
2. If you didn't fill in contact information in the contact form and submitted it.
3. If you don't fill out the right dates that you actually want to request
4. You received the email but it went into your spam folder
5. You called during the time our office hours were closed
6. Dates requested didn't meet our minimum nights stay.
7. We don't have availability to accommodate you.